...that I wasn't going to be one of those people who creates captions or writes stories and then begs for feedback. But now that I've been at this for a while I've begun to understand why other bloggers and caption creators get frustrated by the lack of feedback.
At the end of the day, I make these captions primarily for myself. I enjoy the creative release I find in choosing the right image for a particular idea or thinking up an idea to match a particular photo.
But it would be nice to know if people like what I'm doing, which captions are particularly good (or bad), and which themes seem to strike a chord, and so forth.
Hey, don't get me wrong. I understand why people don't leave comments. I read other TG blogs for a long time and only left a tiny handful of anonymous comments. So I do get it. But I'd still enjoy hearing from people.
Update: Moments after publishing this post, I noticed that my comments setting prohibited anonymous comments. My bad. I really thought that I'd set comments to anyone, but apparently either I goofed or the setting didn't stick. Hopefully the ability to leave anonymous comments (though I'd love to get identifiable comments, too...) will prompt a veritable tidal wave of comments.